Want to know about the best coffee makers that use both k-cups and regular coffee grind? Well, you’re at the right place at the right time because that’s our topic of discussion today!
So, take your seats and make yourselves comfortable, because you’re going to read this article till the very end. We really hope that you’ll find something that’s going to be informative and is going to help you find the best model for yourself once you’re done. So, ready for it? Let’s get started, then!
Dual-Brew Coffee Maker Reviews
These are the Best Models to Brew Ground Coffee or K-Cups
Now, of course, before we get started, you must keep some things in mind. There are a lot of models available out there and this list has been made specially to help you out find the best ones for you. We’re going to talk about the facts that we’ve taken into mind while considering the models over the course of the article, so that you can judge it for yourself as well- so that’s nothing to worry about.
However, what we want you to keep in mind is that should you not feel like any of these models are the best for you and should you feel like you want to check out even more models, then that’s actually a really good idea and you should do all your research before you settle for the best model for you. However, we might be able to help you out in learning the way to properly judge a model according to your needs, so reading this article is still really recommended. Let’s take a look at the models now:
First of all comes the Hamilton Beach 49976 Flex Brew 2-Way Brewer/Programmable Coffee Maker. If you don’t know, Hamilton is a really famous and loved line of products. This specific model offers you the following features:
- First of all, this model has two reservoirs that are super simple to fill.
- Secondly, this model has easy-view water windows for you to be easily able to keep an eye on how much longer it can go on preparing your beautiful coffee.
- Third, there are two options that you can go for, if you choose to go with this model: Bold and Brew. This gives this model a high level of versatility as well.
- And of course, it boasts of a programmable timer and an auto shut off to make it easy for you to plan ahead of time, so that you can always have your fresh coffee ready!
Next comes the Chefman Coffee Maker. This model is yet another great model that comes with a lot of features that might make you love to go for it. But there’s only one way to find out and that is to take a look at the main ones that this model offers you. These are as follows:
- This model is super versatile. Quoting Amazon:
this coffee maker is designed to fit ALL K-Cups & Coffee Grounds so you can have your cup of joe the way you want it; you can also brew tea. (Not affiliated with Keurig/Green Mountain)
- This model has a great design that makes it easy to place. Some models are so big that it’s hard to find a proper place to keep them. It’s hard to even keep them in store. However, the sleek design helps this one out, in that case.
- And this model also provides you with Rapid Brew and ReBrew. This means that you can continue to make cup after cup of coffee without any delay and get the same hot coffee any time that you want.
While the first model in the list was from Hamilton, that doesn’t mean that there can’t be another one from Hamilton as well. As we said earlier, it’s one of those companies that are respected, and that respect partially comes from the fact that they have so many great models.
So, the main features that this model boasts of might be summed up as follows:
- This model also has a easy-view water window that makes it easy for you to keep an eye on it. This is visible from the side and front.
- This model allows you to brew up to 10 ounces of coffee with a single serve pack, or up to 14 ounces at a time if you’re using ground coffee!
Gourmia is yet another line of products that’s famous, owing to the fact that they always come up with unique products. This specific model is also no different and it’s pretty evident to anyone if you take a look at the main features of this model, which are as follows:
- This is one of those appliances that you can rightfully call “all-in-one”. That’s because this model can perfectly prepare tea, coffee, as well as work with k-cups!
- It has a kind of control panel that also allows you to select the right brewing time and temperature to perfectly make your tea or coffee the way it’s really intended to be made.
- The filters are also detachable for this model so that they can be perfectly cleaned. These filters are also dishwasher safe so cleaning them isn’t an hassle either.
Now, if you’re one of those people who love economic models, Bella is one of the most economic options available, with products ranging all the way from pressure cookers up to coffee makers.
This model is no exception and the main features of this model are:
- This model provides you with three serving sizes. You can opt from the 6 ounce, 10 ounce and 15 ounce sizes to get as much coffee as you want (and your mug can hold)!
- This model also lets you make cold tea and cold coffee at the touch of a button. If this is what you were looking for, then you need not look any further! Quoting Amazon,
Versatile single serve technology gives you the option to brew coffee or tea on ice cubes to make your own cold refreshing beverages with one touch of a button
- Finally, this model also has a sleek design that allows you to keep it properly and even store it away properly, if you have to. It’s not one of those giant models that are hard to place anywhere.
Mr. Coffee also brings to you an amazing model that you might want to go for. Why, you ask? Well, here are the features:
- This model makes you 10 ounces of coffee per serving, enough to get you up working in the morning and fill your average sized mug!
- Of course, this model is also automated enough to have an automatic shut off feature once the brewing is done. So you don’t have to sit there waiting to turn it off.
- It also includes a My Grounds reusable filter to ensure that your filtration process is always perfectly prepared.
- And of course, a convenient drip tray that’s removable and washable. It collects any extra drips to keep the brew space shining!
Of course, you might be wondering how we narrowed down to these models and compiled this list. Well, we just kept several factors in mind while judging all the models available out there. These were as follows:
- We judged the serving capacity of each model. If you carefully read this article, you’ll find out that we have mentioned it in almost every case. This is important because we all might have different needs and we need to get the right amount of coffee. For those of us who want a 15 ounce serving, a 6 ounce serving model wouldn’t be the best idea, right?
- Next, we also took a look at the design of every model. While some models are wider and hard to fit, some are actually sleek and easy to keep on counter-tops or tables.
- Of course, we also took a look at the features that the models offer. While some models just have an automatic shut off, some models are much more versatile and allow us to program the brewing details, like temperature and time. Some people might want to go for a model with some of these features and so we kept them in mind too.
Now, all of these things have been kept in mind for us while compiling this article and we’ve narrowed it down so far, but that’s not where it ends. You still have to judge these models for yourself to find the one that’s the best for you.
Keep in mind that the best model for you isn’t the one that’s the best selling in the market. It’s the one that serves all your needs at the most reasonable price and the only way to find it is to judge every model according to your specific needs, which only you know perfectly.
So, don’t forget to do that before you go for it!
“Flexible Brew” Single Serve Coffee Maker FAQs
Of course, you might want to ask me a few questions. Some might be budding up in your mind by this point and that is entirely natural, but since you cannot exactly ask me questions here, I’d like to answer the most commonly asked ones at this point. I also request you to kindly reach out to us if you have any more questions.
Keep in mind that we’re here for you and we would love to attend to any questions that you might have. We can brainstorm over any such issue together till we find the ideal solution to it- so please do NOT hesitate to reach out to us!
- What is the main thing to look for in a model like this?
There are a lot of things that are important, to be honest. Important things list all the way from features and efficiency up to affordability. But the main things to look for vary based on the person’s needs.
- Does the design of the model play any part at all?
They all work as intended, if that’s what you mean, so no reason to worry. Naturally, some have different features built into the design, so those make a difference it they suit you. Also, some of the larger models aren’t exactly tabletop or counter-top friendly as much as some of the sleeker models.
- How important is the economic factor here?
Not all models are equally priced and not of all of us are on an equal budget. While some of us might be fine going with just about any model, some of us might be on a conservative budget. So, it’s important to know your budget and to buy the model that’s the best suited to it. That’s one of the main reasons why I’ve mentioned the high end models like (the one from) Gourmia as well as the affordable ones like (the one from) BELLA in the same article.
At the end of the day, all of these models are available for you to go for, but that’s no reason to relax- on the contrary, it forces you to judge all of them properly from the perspective of your specific needs. That’s the only way to find the model that is truly the ideal one for you.
Gamble Bay Coffee is here to help you out with anything, so there’s no reason for you to hesitate to reach out to us for anything. We’re always here and we are eager to help you out with any question or issue that you might have. You’ll not be disappointed, we promise that to you!
Please follow us because we are loving this new way to reach our customers!
Gamble Bay Coffee