Almost everyone is familiar with the Keurig, and a lot of us are familiar with the Ninja Coffee Bar as well, but when I asked my friends to mention some differences between the two, they were really confused- they didn’t even know where to start, and pretty much called me crazy for wondering about the differences between two things that they believed were entirely different!
But, if you’re as crazy as I am, you must agree that this is surely one of the things that makes one wonder. Like honestly, what are the things that actually set these two apart and when might one actually want to go for which of them? Well, that’s exactly why I’m here with this article for you today, my comrades-in-craziness! Let’s get to it!
What are the main features of the Ninja Coffee Bar?
Ninja Bar is just another fundamentally different series of machines that can brew your coffee. It does everything differently all the way from brewing, having more choices when it comes to brewing types and even up to dispensing. Honestly, it’s just another different thing that you have to consider on it’s own! Now, let us take a look at the main points, and I’ll be sure to let you know some minor differences between some models when I find it to be at the risk of appearing too generalized!
- Brewing Types: There can be 4 or 5 brewing types, depending on the model that you go with. The CF080Z and the CF085Z have four choices while the other ones such as CF097 and CF112 boast of having five. You can choose among the classic, rich, Over-ice and Specialty brews in all the models, with the addition of the Cafe Forte in some of the models. This actually makes the Ninja Coffee bar really versatile, because very few brewing machines actually offer you so many kinds of brews, making Ninja Bar Coffee really special!
- Dispensing: There are different dispensing/serving sizes that you can choose from, and once again, this depends from model to model. However, for the higher models, this is a little higher and you can then choose from among several sizes such as Cup, XL Cup, Travel, XL Multi-Serve, Half Carafe and Full Carafe.
- Frother: The Ninja Coffee Bar almost always comes with a frother! This is one of the main things that people love this system for, because they know they are going to get frothers. So, that’s one thing you must always keep in mind!
- Permanent Filter: One main thing about the Ninja Coffee bar is that all the models come with a Permanent filter, which frees you from the hassle of having to replace it every once in a while. Honestly, if you’re a lazy person like me, this is one of the things you’re really going to love!
- Integrated Scoop with Brewer Storage: This is yet another feature that you get if you choose to go with the higher models such as the CF097 and the CF112, making those good choices if you’re actually looking for this feature.
- Different types of Carafe based on model: All the models, although ultimately serving the same end, have slightly different looks and often widely different features and material! For example, depending on the model you choose to go with, you might have a Glass carafe with warming plate, or a thermal carafe, or even no carafe at all with the CF112!
What are the main features of the Keurig?
The Keurig System uses special cups, known as K-cups for brewing coffee. These are available in the market and you can buy them and use them with your Keurig Maker to prepare anything from you.
One of the best things about Keurig is that it has become one of those traditional things that are made by a lot of companies. And given the fact that Keurig has not limited it’s licensing like Nespresso, a lot of companies are out with Keurig products, offering you several alternatives.
In fact, a lot of people tend to go with Keurig because of the sheer amount of alternative choices present in the market when it comes to the kind of drink you’re trying to prepare, their flavor, as well as specific blends and combinations that aren’t offered with any other system.
So, the main features might be summed up in the following points:
- Conventional: Keurig is the conventional way of making coffee, making sure that it’s actually a tested method with which most people are entirely fine.
- Alternative Flavors, Room for Experimentation: Keurig provides you with a lot of alternatives since it’s the only conventional process out there, and that actually makes it a great choice if you are like me and look forward to actually experimenting.
- Affordability: Keurig is actually much more affordable than most of the other systems out there, making it really loved by almost everyone, because of the simple fact that almost everyone can go with it! So, yeah, it can easily be said that the overall features of a Keurig a really high in comparison to the price.
What are the main differences between the two?
Now, naturally, there are a few differences between the two. But that’s precisely what we’re here to take a look at! So the main differences between the two might be summed up in the following points:
- The Keurig is actually a much more conventional option than the Ninja Coffee Bar, which makes a lot of people who are stickers to tradition go for it without really considering any other things.
- The Ninja Coffee Bar is much more versatile given the fact it actually allows you to prepare several kinds of brews with a much greater amount of ease! In fact, it’s one of the only systems giving you a versatility level so high!
- Even when it comes to dispensing, the Ninja Coffee Bar has the upper hand owing to the simple fact that there are just so many sizes you can choose from! This really sets it ahead of the Keurig, because the Keurig cannot provide you with even half as many options!
- The Permanent filter is yet another thing that makes several people lean towards the Ninja Bar Coffee, another thing that the Keurig cannot really boast of.
- The frother is yet another thing that the Ninja Coffee Bar boasts of over the Keurig, it almost always comes with the Ninja Coffee Bar, while it’s actually a rare thing and usually comes as an added accessory with the Keurig, something that people who actually look forward to using it don’t take really lightly.
- Finally, one of the most important things to discuss: The Economic aspect. Honestly, the Keurig pretty much has an advantage when it comes to this, because of the simple fact that the Keurig is actually much cheaper to own as well as operate, and hence can be used by almost everyone! So, if you’re on a comparatively conservative budget, the Keurig might just be the right choice for you!
Which one should I go for?
Well, as I remarked earlier, the two models are really different. However, it’s not impossible to choose the right model if you’re sure about what you’re looking for. If you actually know what you’re looking for, all you need to do is compare the models individually according your needs and go with the ones that fit the best with it.
Keep in mind that the best model out there is not the bestselling model, but the one that serves all your needs at the most affordable price! So, don’t be afraid to think out of the boxes! And of course, you have the points we just gave you, so that you can easily compare them with your exact needs.
We here at Gamble Bay Coffee are here for you and we hope we could help you with this article. We really hope that you would be able to find the best model for yourself, and we would like you to know that we are always here for you! So, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any queries for us! Once again, thank you for reading our article- and we really hope to see you on our next one! Till then, we here at Gamble Bay Coffee with you a great day!
Please follow us because we are loving this new way to reach our customers!
Gamble Bay Coffee