Even if two models from the same line of products are pretty similar, they always have their own set of differences. This is one of the main lessons we must learn to understand the versatility of product models. One of the best examples of this would be the list of differences between the DeLonghi models EC702 and the De’Longhi ECP3630.
In today’s article, we are going to take a closer look at the main features of each of these espresso machines and the main differences that set them apart.
Naturally, we are also going to discuss how you might judge a model and which model might be more preferable for whom. So, if you’re on the lookout for a new coffee/espresso/cappuccino maker, be sure to read this article to the very end. We hope that this article will be both informative and helpful for you.
Without further delay, let us get started by discussing the main features of each of these models.
What are the main features of the DeLonghi EC702?
Are you looking forward to making the perfect cappuccino? In that case, one of the best models available is the DeLonghi EC702.
This model has been bought by a lot of people and most of them have really loved it. Though, by itself, that isn’t reason enough to buy it, it is reason enough to at least take a closer look. So, the main features of this model might be summed up in the following points:
- This model has a dual dispenser system, so you can fill up two small cups at the same time! If you’re serving two or more people, this feature helps you save time, so it’s something worth considering.
- This machine also self primes automatically saving you from the hassle of having to set it up at the beginning, yourself.
- This model comes with an in-built filter and, as such, it isn’t optional like with some models. This means the extra refining of the filter is always present. If you don’t want a filter, then this might not be the model you want to go with.
- This machine boasts of a capacity of 44 ounces- which makes it one of the larger models available. If you need more liquid than the other models can provide you with, it’s a good idea to check this out.
- This model is also one of the pricier options, meaning some people avoid it out of budget concerns. However, a lot of people have still invested in it and loved it, so it may be worthwhile to at least look at this model. Please click here to see current pricing as it can fluctuate from time to time.
The main features of the ECP3630
The ECP3630 espresso machine is one of those models that was built to be unique. This specific model is unique because it is made entirely from stainless steel and it’s practically made to be durable.
This instantly catches your eye the moment you see it and a lot of people have praised it for its aesthetic value. However, let us take a look at the main features that this aesthetically pleasing model boasts:
- This model has been designed to allow you to fill two cups at a time, saving you effort, energy, and time.
- This model also has a second tier drip tray to offer you the ability of being able to use large cups, making it a more versatile model.
- This model boasts of a 37 ounce water tank- slightly larger than the other model we’re talking about right now.
- As I mentioned earlier, this model is made of stainless steel. This gives this model a hefty level of durability, though at a literal cost.
- This model is actually pretty expensive. All that stainless steel isn’t cheap and the price of the model reflects this. If you’re on a really conservative budget, perhaps passing on this model will be the best for you. Click here to see just how much it costs.
- Since this model boasts of a double dispenser system, it naturally has a larger size and you can’t fit it too easily in places where the space is limited.
What are the main differences between the two?
These two models, though from the same product line, have quite a few differences. These range all the way from their price up to their functional aspects. However, we might want to list them so that we can study them properly:
- The optional status of the filter is one of the things that set these two models apart. The EC702 does not give you a choice, while the ECP3630 does.
- These two models, despite being both made of stainless steel, have distinctly different looks.
- They have different capacities. The EC702 boasts of a capacity of 44 ounces, while the ECP3630 has a capacity of about 37 ounces.
- Finally, the EC702 is the more expensive choice of the two, though both of the models are fairly expensive. So, if you’re on a comparatively conservative budget, you might want to stick to the ECP3630.
At the end of the day we can conclude by saying that both the options are really great and would probably be great additions. However, as we just saw, each of them have their own specialties and you should go with the one that serves you the best, even if that means choosing stepping up to better machines altogether like the best selling Breville units.
Keep in mind that the best model for you isn’t the most popular one out there. It’s the one that serves all your purposes at the most reasonable price, so try to judge the models based on your specific needs before settling on one.
Gamble Bay Coffee is always ready to help you out. We hope that this article helped you and that you learned something new that helps you on your quest to find the best model for yourself. Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any query and know that we are always here for you. Thank you for taking the time to read our article- we hope to see you again soon!
Please follow us because we are loving this new way to reach our customers!
Gamble Bay Coffee