Espresso is one of the coffee products that most coffee lovers seem to love. Espresso is actually prepared by heating up the water more than usual and making it dense by mixing a lot of finely ground coffee. Mostly, it is just the way of preparing that makes it different from regular coffee, rather than there being anything special about the beans.
But that doesn’t mean that there are no specialized products for it. You might wonder about what the best coffee beans for espresso actually are. Well, the best beans for espresso are usually specialized products that are extra roasted so that they can more easily be ground into finer particles or beans that readily ground down, even without the extra roast.
Don’t worry though, Gamble Bay Coffee Company is here to your rescue! In today’s article, we are going to discuss all the best kinds of coffee beans that you can use to make Espresso! While it might normally be tiring to find them out of all the varieties available out there, we’ve already done the tedious job for you so that you can select the beans you prefer, easily!
We hope that you’ll be able to find out the best one for yourself by the end of the article, but before you start, do know that we’re here if you have any more questions even after reading the article. Feel free to contact us should you need our help or advice at any point during the article. And you must promise me that you’ll check back with us for more if you like the article! Haha, without any more delay, let us get to discussing the main products, now!
The 10 Best Coffee Beans For Espresso
Although you can make good espresso with almost any high quality bag of coffee beans the selections featured below are simply the best. They are blended and roasted especially for making espresso and you’ll enjoy these a lot more. It’s hard to list just one as the best because everyone has different flavor preferences, but surely one of the following ten coffees will be at the top of your list!
One of the products all coffee lovers are proud of is the Lavazza Super Crema Espresso. This Whole Bean coffee is one of the most loved across the realm of coffee lovers and it’s really easy to see why that’s so if we go ahead and take a look at the features offered.
So, the main features of this product can be summed up as follows:
- As the name suggests, it’s a whole bean coffee. That means that it has beans that you have to grind first. You need a coffee maker for making this coffee, it’s not just instant coffee.
- Most people find these beans to have the perfect level of roast. There are some beans that are overly roasted and some that are not roasted enough, but this one is just right, roasted to perfection!
- And of course, it has some extra flavor too! It has the aroma of honey and almonds. This makes the whole thing a lot more delicious when you make it.
- All of these factors combine together to make this coffee one of the best that you can get, so lots of people love it. This is obvious from the fact that people have actually voted this coffee to be one of the very best if not THE very best ones available out there!
Of course, how could this list be complete without the Jo Espresso? The Jo Espresso, according to quite a few people, is the epitome of luxury when it comes to making Espresso. This is one of the most loved products out there. It also comes with a handy, detailed guide about how you can get the most out of it!
The main features of this coffee and its specialties might be summed up as follows:
- As the name makes obvious, this is also a whole bean coffee, but unlike some other coffees, this isn’t a mixture of both Arabica and Robusta coffee beans. This one depends entirely on the Arabica coffee beans. You must be wondering what’s so special about them. Well, the Arabica coffee beans have an entirely different and wonderful flavor!
- Again, the roasting for this coffee denotes an entirely different level of perfection. For people who don’t prefer coffee that’s overly roasted, this is the right choice. So, of course, this model is loved by many, earning it a place in this list!
- Oh, and of course – good news for you organic product lovers! This coffee is certified Organic and Fair Trade. So, of curse, you can surely expect quite a bit of difference from other products (in a good way, hopefully!) and that also helps it retain its position as one of the most beloved espresso-making coffee beans available out there. Organic product lovers, once again, this is your chance! It’s finally here for you!
Okay, if nothing else can convince you to buy this, I’m sure it’s name will! This coffee, incidentally, is one of the most preferred coffees used for making espresso in the United States! Let’s find out more about it right here. And how do we plan to do that? We can easily do that by taking a detailed look at the features that it offers, which can be summed up as follows:
- This product is also an organic product prepared naturally that is entirely fit for your safe consumption.
- It’s grown in Indonesia, Africa and South America. This is done so that you can get the best variety of coffee beans that would make the perfect cup of coffee for you.
- After that, this coffee isn’t roasted right away. They understand that U.S. drinkers want more efficiency when it comes to the more delicate parts of processing and so that’s done right next you, in Canada! So you can get the best quality coffee!
- The medium roast also ensures the best taste with this best type of coffee bean, making it a great product for you to make Espresso with.
Peet’s coffee isn’t famous for being organic or for having the the right roast. This one is known for the right mix of everything, giving it a flavor that’s neither too coffee-based, nor too cream-based. This makes the whole thing stand out from every other kind of coffee.
In fact, I used to have a friend who used only this kind of coffee because of the balance it had. So I can speak from semi-personal experience that this is one of the better mixes out there if you want a better end product. Most people who use it prefer to stick to it. In fact, they might even become glued to it.
So yes, you gotta keep that in mind, and should you decide to try this out, you must do so at your own risk. You gotta be aware that this one’s more addictive than the rest, because of just how good it tastes.
So, if you are ready to get addicted to something new, here’s your chance! Try out Peet’s Coffee and make the unique Espresso that you can get get from no other line of products that brings you an Espresso mix. This should be enough (and it has been, given its sales) to convince anyone that this is one of the products you need to try out at least once, if you’re a coffee drinker. Yes, when I mean a coffee drinker, I don’t mean that you have to be a connoisseur. Even if you just drink it occasionally you should try Peet’s out, but beware that you might start drinking it everyday after you do!
Some people say that the Starbucks Espresso is the best and some say that this is the best Starbucks Espresso out there! This makes it super important for anyone that’s planning to buy any kind of espresso mix to consider it.
But how to find if it’s actually worth it? Well it’s not as difficult as it seems. All we have to do is check out what the main features are. From that, we can easily find out if it’s actually worth it or not.
So, the main features of this product are as follows:
- First of all, this roast is a specially dark one. This is the right mix for those who like to have a dense coffee, so you’ll love it if you’re one of them.
- Next comes the fact that it’s also a whole bean coffee. So, of course, you need a coffee maker or a lot of patience (you know how it is!)
- Finally, of course, this one might seem to be slightly cheaper, but don’t judge the quality based on that, because that doesn’t express how good it actually is. According to quite a few people this is the best coffee bean that Kirkland Signature Starbucks has available for their espresso! This one has the best beans for espresso according to them!
Wanna make some great dark coffee the old fashioned way? Well that’s what the Koffee Kult Dark Roast Coffee is famous for! For making the best Espresso just like the good old days.
- Naturally, it’s organically produced. That’s one of the main factors when it comes to the old days. Everything is done naturally. In fact, unlike regular organic, this doesn’t even use any added fertilizer or anything, making it even more organic than organic- truly organic!
- And just as the name states, it’s obviously a whole bean coffee. So yeah, you gotta grind it properly. You got to take the best espresso maker and use these best coffee beans for espresso to prepare the best espresso for yourself!
The Cafe Don Pablo Gourmet coffee is one of the cheaper products when it comes to Espresso making. Of course, that doesn’t mean that it’s bad by any means. It’s also a great variety of Arabic coffee produced in Colombia and it’s got a great flavor!
However, it’s still one of the lower end products of the coffee industry, but instead of repulsing customers, it has managed to attract quite a few and now it’s loved for its economic viability, resulting in quite a lot of sales. So, once again, the main features that you must keep in mind when it comes to making the best espresso with this one are as follows:
- It has a great quality of Arabica coffee beans.
- It is prepared in Colombia.
- It’s actually a special mix of coffee beans to bring the right flavor and taste.
- The Colombian and Sumatran coffee beans are properly mixed to get the best coffee beans for your espresso.
The Verena Street Shot Tower Espresso is famous for the kind of sweat and creamy complexity that it boasts of . It is one of the most advanced products in terms of taste, making it one of the best selling in the entire coffee market. So, this makes it even more important for us to consider the finer aspects of this product.
This can easily be done by taking into consideration some of the main points related to this product. These might be summed up as follows:
- The Verena Street Shot Tower Espresso is actually made from the finest quality Coffee Beans.
- It is made keeping in mind the special taste by roasting it to the perfect degree.
- This is often one of the most loved choice of the customers who call it the best coffee bean for your espresso machine!
The Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast Espresso gets its name in a strange way.
First of all, the coffee beans are roasted directly, but at a really slow pace. This slow roasting brings out the flavor in them all the more and in order to preserve this “nascent” taste, it’s directly packed after roasting! This is one of the only coffee products available that’s processed this way.
Based on the uniqueness of this product, it has received a lot of recognition. It’s taste has also been certified to have been one of the most natural and original, with a lot of people truly loving it. So, that must be kept in mind if you’re looking for coffee beans with a flavor you might not find elsewhere for making espresso!
The Death Wish Coffee! Just the product that I’ve been wishing to review all this time! This product is the very one that claims to be the strongest in the world.
On the side of the pouch they print that you shouldn’t drink it if you plan to sleep within the next three days! Well, let’s find out why they say so and if it’s valid.
You must be wondering how we’re going to find that out. Well, it’s super simple! We just gotta take a look at the features (which you can do on the official amazon site just by clicking on the heading).
- This product has the highest density of coffee and caffeine in comparison to any other product that you can name. Even among all these best products that you might go for.
- It’s actually pretty sensibly priced given the fact as to how special this one is.
- This is one of the products everyone should try out at least once, for the way they have marketed it, if for nothing else!
Of course, you might be wondering about what points you must consider. Well, there are some crucial points that you must always keep in mind when you’re going for any product. These might be summed up and described as follows:
- The texture: By the texture, I mean the product you actually get. Some coffees are already ground while some are whole bean, as you might have noted. So, it depends on what you’re actually looking for. Of course, there are also instant coffees that you might want to go for.
- The kind of coffee: Primarily, there are two different kind of coffee beans. These are Coffee Arabica and Coffee Robusta. So you must know what you’re actually going for. This is because these two taste fairly different so it’s important to know your preference.
- Price of the product: Of course, this is one of the most important things to keep in mind as well. After all, it’s kind of pointless to go for something that you can’t afford. Again, it’s equally invalid to go for something bad just because it’s cheaper. So, you have to know what’s the right budget for you and buy the product that suits your need within that specific budget.
Espresso-Coffee Comparison Information
Keeping those above points in mind, we have decided to compile this list in order to help you out in choosing the right coffee for you. We have taken the utmost care to keep all of these in consideration.
It must be mentioned at this point that people’s opinions have not been given too much consideration except in serious cases like food poisoning, because taste is something that entirely depends on the individual and you might like something that no one else does.
Of course. It’s natural for a lot of questions to pop up in your mind at this point. As your host, it’s my responsibility to answer them. Feel free to contact us for the answer to any other question you have in mind, but here are some of the most common questions that people have at this point.
- What is an Espresso?
An Espresso is a kind of product made from coffee beans, but it isn’t just your regular coffee. It might be defined as a dense version of regular coffee which is prepared slightly differently. It is heated up a lot and then really fine grains are used to make it really dense. This is what Espresso is, in the most basic of senses.
- What are the two kinds of Coffee Beans?
Aha! It’s great to see that you’re learning about coffee beans. There are two types of coffee beans that are generally used. These are Coffee Arabica and Coffee Robusta. Every individual might have their preference, but Coffee Arabica is usually considered to be the superior one of these two.
- Can I use these products to make regular coffee?
Frankly, the end product when it comes to coffee products depends more on the process than on what you’re using. So yes, I guess that if you can prepare it properly, regular coffee can still be made with these products while they are meant for preparing Espresso. Frankly, it’s harder to make Espresso with regular coffee products and that’s why these are special. You can make regular coffee with them anyway.
- What to do if I like none of the products available?
It might be the case for some people that they like none of the products in this list, or even on the market. If that’s the case, it might be that you don’t really like coffee, but if you still want to keep trying, of course, that’s entirely up to you. In that case, you might want to stick around for a while more and check out the new products that come on the market.
At the end of the day, this is our comprehensive list of products that we believe will help you choose the best coffee beans for making espresso!
Gamble Bay Coffee Company brings to you this comprehensive list of products to prove that it’s all really worth trying, but you can hopefully get the best product for yourself with the help of our efforts. We know how hard it can be to choose from all the products on the market and so we’re here to make it slightly easier for you!
Now, please don’t forget your promise and stick around with Gamble Bay Coffee Company if you liked this article!