DeLonghi is a really well known company when it comes to coffee appliances and it is really loved throughout the market. Naturally, it has quite a few products and these have some minute differences between them despite coming from the same DeLonghi line.
In today’s article, we are going to check out the differences between two such products: the DeLonghi EC155 and the DeLonghi EPC3630. We’re also going to discuss how you might be able to judge the models more effectively and see whom each of these models would be more suited to.
So, let us begin by checking out the main features of each of the models. Let’s get to it now, without further ado!
The main features of the DeLonghi EC155
The DeLonghi EC155 is one of the symbols of the DeLonghi line of products when it comes to espresso and cappuccino makers! As such, it becomes even more important to study the features of this model.
- The DeLonghi uses convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder, making espresso preparation simple and fast.
- The swivel jet frother serves to give your cappuccino or espresso the perfect froth that completes it for you!
- The self-priming preparation has been provided to get free of the hassle of the startup preparations that come with most espresso and cappuccino makers that are available out there.
- Water and steam pressure are controlled separately with two separate thermostats, making sure that your espresso is brewed at the perfect temperature.
- The high-quality, stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure ensure that this machine will be living with you for a long time.
- This machine comes with a capacity of 35 ounces.
- This model, owing to the fact that it has only one dispenser, is actually more fitted for the counter-tops and tables that the double-dispenser models can not be placed on. It also makes this model easy to store away for future use. So, it has a size advantage, despite a dispenser disadvantage.
- Finally, this machine is actually a mid-low range product. While it might not be the most affordable model out there, that is still one of the factors that went into this machine.
The main features of the ECP3630
The ECP3630 is one of those models that was created to be unique. This specific model is unique because it is made almost entirely from stainless steel and it’s perfectly MADE to be durable. This model instantly catches your eye the moment you see it and many people have praised it for its aesthetic value. However, let us take a look at the main features that this aesthetically pleasing model seems to boast:
This model has been designed to allow you to fill two cups at a time, saving you effort, energy and time.
- This model also has a second tier drip tray to offer you with the facility of being able to use large cups, making it more versatile.
- This model boasts of a 37 ounce water tank- slightly larger than the other model.
- And as I mentioned earlier, this model is made of stainless steel. This gives this model an entirely different level of durability that the other models cannot compete with, which is certainly useful if you don’t mind paying that extra buck for it.
- This model is actually pretty expensive. All that stainless steel has a cost and the price of the model reflects that. If you’re on a really conservative budget, perhaps passing on this would be the best idea for you.
- It has a larger size to deal with, due to the double dispenser system, so you can’t fit it too easily in places where the space is limited.
What are the main differences between the two?
These two models, though from the same line of product, have quite a few differences, ranging all the way from their looks up to their functional aspects. However, it would help to list them down so that we can study them properly.
- The two models, to begin with, have entirely different looks. The EC155 has a much more typical look, while the ECP3630 has a distinct look that gives it a personality of its own.
- The ECP3630 has a dual dispenser system, while the EC155 has a single dispenser system. This makes the ECP3630 larger, but faster when it comes to operation.
- The ECP3630 has a body made of stainless steel. So, it can easily be said that this model is more durable in comparison to the EC155.
- The ECP3630 has a slightly larger capacity. It holds 37 ounces compared to the EC155’s 35 ounces.
- Finally, the ECP3630 is more expensive in comparison, so you might not want to go for if you’re on a conservative budget.
At the end of the day, know that all the models are available for you and you have to judge them perfectly and choose the one that serves you the best.
Know that the best model for you isn’t the model that’s selling the most on the market, but the one that serves all your needs at the most reasonable price. You must judge every model according to your needs to be a smart shopper!
Gamble Bay Coffee is here for you and we will help you with more articles like this to help you on your quest to find the best model for yourself. Don’t hesitate in reaching out to us if there’s anything that you would like us to discuss with you. We hope you learned something new from today’s article ad we look forward to having you with us again soon!