In today’s article, we are going to take a look at the differences between two of the (comparatively) more affordable models from the Breville product line: The Breville Infuser Espresso Machine BES840XL and the Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine.
For those who do not know, Breville is one of the brands that you can almost blindly go for. Breville takes care of every aspect and, if you’re willing to pay a bit more than average, then Breville is by far the safest and best bet for just about anyone looking for a quality machine. However, we are comparing these models so that you can find the exact one that serves you the best.
So, let us take a look at both of the models and then compare them so that we can find out when we might want to use one or the other. We hope that you will be able to learn something from the article that will help you find the right model for you, so we recommend that you read this article til the very end. Let’s get started!
What are the defining features for the Infuser Espresso Machine BES840XL?
The Infuser Espresso Machine BES840XL is the second best selling machine from the Breville line of products after the BES870XL. This machine also boasts of a ton of user-friendly options and, as such, is loved by almost everyone. The main featurescan be summed up in the following points:
- This machine is known as the Infuser because of the special technology that it uses to infuse the flavor into your coffee. It gets the maximum extraction from the grind to make the perfectly flavored coffee that you crave. It produces the perfect shot of espresso by using a special steady, low-pressure pre-infusion that expands the coffee ground before increasing the pressure for an even espresso extraction.
- However, please note that this machine does not come with an inbuilt grinder. It’s really sad, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t prepare proper coffee for you. However, you might want to consider buying a grinder along with it.
- This machine has a pretty high electricity consumption with a rating of 1600 watts.
- It also comes with a steam wand with 360-degree swivel.
- From a financial perspective, this model belongs to the upper range, but that’s just something that all Breville models have in common.
- You can get this model in stainless steel, black and red color variations. You can choose the color you want before you buy to make sure it blends in with your kitchen and enhances the aesthetic aspect.
What are the main features of the Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine?
Next, let’s talk about the Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine. As the name makes clear, this machine makes the perfect espresso for you. That’s what all the people who have had to chance to use it have to say about it, at least! Even so, let’s still take a look at the main features that this model offers to find out if it’s worthwhile or not.
- This machine is not intended to prepare regular coffee. If you’re looking for a super versatile machine, then this one might not be for you!
- This machine has a PID temperature control.
- This machine also boasts of a 15-bar pump which supposedly makes a bit of noise. However, the people who have used it say that the noise is still pretty quiet and can easily be ignored. So, unless even a little noise disturbs you, it’s fine to go for this model. However, if you’re like me and you want complete quiet, then you might want to search for an alternative.
- This machine has a pretty high electricity consumption with a rating of 1600 watts. However, it still tries its best to be efficient and comes with an automatic shut off mode.
- This machine is also one of the more affordable models in the Breville range of products. So, if you’re looking to buy Breville, but want to minimize the budget, then it might turn out to be a great choice for you. Keep in mind that you must still do your research!
What are the main differences between these two?
These two models models are both comparatively affordable models from the Breville line. However, affordability isn’t everything and these models aren’t exactly the same. There are quite a few differences that set these two models apart from one another. The most important ones among them might be summed up in the following points:
- The BES840XL does not come with an inbuilt grinder, so if you choose to buy it you need to buy a grinder separately. However, the Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine does come with one and can be said to be a little bit more complete by itself.
- The BES840XL is available in quite a few color variations, while the Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine only comes in the default color. If you’re one of those people who are on the lookout for aesthetics, the BES840XL might be a better choice for you.
- Finally, from a financial perspective, the Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine is the more affordable choice here. So, if you’re on a comparatively conservative budget, that’s the one you might want to go for.
Gamble Bay Coffee is here for you!
Don’t forget that we here at Gamble Bay Coffee are always there to help you out. If you ever have any confusion or query, you can always turn to us and we promise that we will try our best to help you out. We are here for you and we always look forward to hearing from you
We will be back with more informative articles like this one to help you out on your mission of finding the best models. Do not forget that the best model for you isn’t the model everyone else bought, but the one that serves all your needs and purposes at the most reasonable price to you.
Also, don’t forget to understand what your specific needs are before you go out hunting for the right model for yourself. And I’ll say this again, although I’ve already said it a few times: do not hesitate in reaching out to us. We hope you learned something new from this article that helps you find the right model for yourself and we look forward to having you here again!