It might so happen that you want to try out the traditional method of grinding coffee to get the right feel out of your coffee. It might also so happen that you’re a retro-loving kind of person who just loves to collect older models and the next thing on your list is the Wooden Box Coffee Grinder.
Whatever be your reason, you are at the right place for the right discussion about the Manual Wooden Box Coffee Grinding machines! Gamble Bay Coffee has went through the available models to compile the list of the best ones available for you. So, get your popcorn ready because I believe that you won’t be able to stop reading until the end of the article!
Wooden Box Coffee Grinder Reviews – The Top Consumer Models Sold Today
Now of course, if there was only one model available, it won’t be a problem, but that’s not the case and there are actually so many models available out there that you might have a hard time choosing the best. While the precise best one depends on your specific needs, we’re going to list down the most loved ones that are available and we’re going to instruct you on how to judge them for yourself to find the one that is actually the best for you!
So, the main models that you must consider if you’re looking for a Wooden Box Manual Coffee Grinder are as follows:
Let’s begin the list with the Norpro Coffee Grinder. This model is a beautiful looking model that brings about the retro-lover inside you. But that doesn’t mean that this model runs low on functionality. The main features of this model are:
- The beautiful looks of this model.
- The adjustable range of settings allowing you to prepare anything from fine dust up to coarse grains. This makes this model super versatile as well.
- An affordable price range. This is one of those models that you can go for regardless of your budget.
- Finally, since it’s a great model from all perspectives and affordable at the same time, it has also been a choice for coffee-enthusiasts and people to gift their loved ones. I wish someone gives me a model like this someday!
Then comes the Peugeot Antique Coffee Mill. Any guesses where the name of this model comes from? Of course, from its antique looks that takes you to a whole different era when using or even looking at this beautiful model!
But that’s not all that there is to it. The main features of this model might be summed up in the following points:
- This model comes in a lot of color choices, all the way from the one in the adjoined picture up to walnut color. So, you can get the one that you love that fits in perfectly with your kitchen!
- While it has a wooden box, it has a stainless steel mechanism, which ensures that the whole setup will be super durable so that you can get value for your money!
- You can prepare super fine dust coffee with it suited for the best espresso machines. This makes this model a go-to model for people who love espresso, as well!
- However, one thing worth noticing about this model is that tit isn’t exactly one of the low-range models out there. It costs quite a bit and so you need a slightly higher budget in order to go for this one.
We follow up with the Hario Coffee Grinder. This model, besides having a small and handy size, also boasts of quite a few features that make people love it. The main features that this model boasts of are as follows:
- This model claims to be one of the simplest models to clean out there because of its small size.
- The small size is an important point in itself. If you’re not looking to grind a whole ton of coffee, then you might want to go for this model.
- This model is also easy to place and store away because of the space it occupies. This makes this model one of those which everyone can go for!
And then there is the Fox Run 5139 Adjustable Coffee Grinder. If the name of this model isn’t enough to convey its ability, I don’t know what is. However, let’s still find out what that ‘adjustable’ stands for and what the other features of this model are:
- As you might (or might not) have guessed, the adjustable here refers to the settings that you can use to make either fine dust or coarse grains. That’s an important thing that makes the model more versatile.
- This model is made from good quality wood, making it really durable in the long run and giving you actual value for your money.
- This machine has one of those classic designs that you might want if you’re going for one of these old models to decorate your kitchen or showcase. This model has the right design and looks for that!
And then comes the Kalita Coffee Mill KH-3 Retro one. As the name suggests, this model has the retro look to it. However, if you think that’s all that it has- you couldn’t be more mistaken! There are a lot of more features that this model offers, such as:
- This model has a great quality, which gives this model durability.
- This model claims to have been made in Japan, which, I believe, speaks for itself!
- This model isn’t pointlessly large, making it the right size for actually using it. Some larger models are hard to use while some models are so small that all they can be used for are showpieces, but this model is the right size to use!
- However, there is one complaint people seem to have against this model. Most people who have bought it say that it comes with a tag saying “made in Taiwan”. And since some people are looking for the Japan edition, it’s actually a kind of rip-off to them. And the company has nothing to say about this. so, you might want to keep that in mind if you are planning to go for this specific model.
The Zassenhaus M040012 Brasilia Dark Wood Manual Coffee Mill is the last product in today’s list and this model specifically boasts of the following things:
- Use this great device to perfectly grind your beans fresh whenever you want them.
- Select how you want your beans to be ground.
- You can also be sure of the fact that the delicate aroma will be preserved. The model has been specially designed to not let too much heat be produced for this specific purpose.
- And finally, this model is actually one of those that aren’t too famous, but are actually really worth a shot so you might be one of the few people who give it the chance that it truly deserves!
Of course, there are always a few things that we must take into consideration while buying. So, before you decide on buying any model, you must always judge it a couple of times by yourself.
So, these are the main things that we kept in mind while compiling this list:
- The first thing that we kept in mind while compiling this list is that it was a wooden box coffee grinder. This is the main thing that the whole article is based upon and so we don’t want to mention other kind of products.
- And we also considered the durability of every model. We believe that durability is a really important factor for just any model, because it actually indirectly pays for itself. So that’s one of the things we’ve kept strictly in mind when making this list.
- Finally, the affordability for every model was also considered. We understand that all of us have to be economic once in a while and to keep a budget on things.
Manual Wooden Box Coffee Grinder Comparison Information
Now, all these facts have been kept in mind while compiling this list. The main aim of this list is to save you from the tedious process of having to go through all the models that are available out there to find some of the best among which you might choose. However, that doesn’t really mean that no other model can be the best for you.
You must keep in mind that we can only give you advice from a generalized perspective and that your specific needs are entirely dependent on you. So, you must judge every model according to those if you want to find the best model for yourself. Gamble Bay Coffee is always here to help you find what you need, so you don’t really have to worry too much.
Wooden Box Manual Coffee Grinder FAQ
Now, I know your mind must be flooding with questions. As your host, it’s my duty to answer them., but honestly, it’s more of a pleasure than a responsibility and so here I am. Feel free to contact us if you have any specific questions. Here, I’m going to answer a few questions that are often asked at this point. Once again, if you have any more questions, feel free to contact us and we’ll try our best to help you out with that!
- Should I go for a specific company?
Another question that’s really common is that if there’s some company that’s specially better. While there are bestselling companies, there’s no way to say that they are the best by far. The best one for you, as we have already seen earlier, depends on you. So, you have to judge what would be the best product for yourself and it’s only reasonable and sensible to with that one, regardless of the company that makes it. However, it might be mentioned that experts often recommend sticking to larger companies because they have a greater validity.
- Why would I want to go through the hard method of manually grinding my coffee?
A really good question, but the answer is really simple- tradition. Some people just love to stick to it and to the taste that it offers. You might also be one of those people who love old things and so you might want to give it a shot.
- How important is the economic factor here?
Not all models are equally priced and not of all of us are on an equal budget. While some of us might be fine going with just about any model, some of us might be on a conservative budget. So, it’s important to buy the model that’s the best suited to it.
You must always be aware of your specific needs and judge the product according to that. You must keep in mind that the best model out there isn’t always the right one for you. The best one for you is the one that serves all your specific needs at the most reasonable price. Keep that in mind and you’ll be good to go!
Gamble Bay Coffee is here for you all the time and you’re free to reach out to us for any help you might need! We hope you learned at least something from this article and we promise to be back with more, really soon!